Death and Life

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 14:20:47 +0900

When god and human walked together, Humakt and Uleria didn't want to distinguish themselves.

When Heort shut off the door after his long reign, the twin brother and sister, Estavos and Estava were gotten jealousy from Harabos the Betrayer, he stole
the regalia of Winter Deer, they fled into the Forest and the twin begot their children to revenge (Volsunga Saga?), there is still a time before the ascending Sun would appear to the Sky of his daughter, Theya.

Vingkot & Vinga (Elrond & Elros?)

"You don't understand why Humakt and Orlanth brought Death to the World, Vinga. Life is Secret of Woman while Death is Secret of Men. You can feel children with your own flesh. But we cannot choose our child or field which we can plough, which man truly know who is his true father?

 We can feel our life through only Death and only through courage and honor we can confront ourselves. Children is not our concern. We must die sooner or later." (Conversation of Tenostere the Fightingest Woman and Rastagar the Great just before Last Royal Betrayal)

We don't know why men are short-tempered and why women are calculative and cunning, but it is always the case, and before Theya and Rausa began to wait the coming and going of their father, already Ernalda was cunning and cold, and secretly controlled her young lover-child, Orlanth. Because she was so old than even Yelm.

This tale explains why the brother and sister shut the Seventh Door between them, humanity and divinity. That is also the reason why Ginna Jar and Flesh Man parted from each other. Vinga went the way of Ginna while Vingkot was burned over his own throne for burning down his immortal essence.

I don't want to mention Nandan or Voria as her sister, and I don't want to mention Vadrus or Humakt as his rival warrior. Because I already know whole story about them.

When Umath was not born yet, the Age of Green thrived with the mother of All and goddesses, we don't know why they need sons instead of daughters, for I don't know when they began to need warriors aside from caretakers. But Goddesses had cold hand at this age because their heat was all consumed for warming their children.

So Umath and Yelm fought hard for hegemony of World through their affairs with lovely but cold lovers, Asrelia was hidden in the inner chamber of Dini and he could not reach her, so he tore down Sky and Earth but he could not find her.

Vingkot was a son of Orlanth and On Jorri, and Vinga was a daughter of Orlanth and Bending Stone Hill. And they long talked about what they could do for understanding and conquering this world, as their father had done. But Vinga was handicapped because she didn't have enough ? passion to go outside of world while Vingkot also suffered for he wanted to make his own family though he knew well he could not become chief while his immortal father was not dead.

The Brother and Sister long argued about how they can reach to the Secret of both Life and Death, Vingkot insisted to understand both of them by fighting inside and outside id est Law and Chaos. But Vinga denied this idea as foolish way because none of gods could have lived long through Chaos without Doom or consumed by Enemy.

Vinga thought she could understand both of them by undergoing both the way of men and women, the way of Orlanth and Ernalda. But Vingkot laughed at her idea as foolish way because she will become only an outsider of both Men and Women because both of them don't want to accept to the one who got another secret. They didn't reach consensus, parted and went their own way.

Vingkot finally reached Death when he fought Chaos Man and felt mortality which Orlanth can never fully understand because he is always a god even in Underworld. So Vingkot became the High King of Mortality while Orlanth has traveled Underworld during Lightbringers Quest. He became flesh man for the Lightbringer's Quest.

When the final stage of Great Darkness while Vinga and Elmal stood side by side against final Chaos raid to Kero Fin. She unintentionally lapsed into Slumber. And she finally realized who was Ginna Jar who went through Underworld with companions. She is herself. And while Arachne Solara webbed her net for Kajabor, Vingkot and Vinga finally realised both of them, and softly shut the door between them, Life and Death, Mortality and Immortality, Men and Women.