Mental Confusion

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 16:10:49 +0900

I didn't realize the Heroes list was revised:

David Dunham's updated Heroes of Glorantha http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/heroes.html

If you have free time, would you teach me which parts of this page was revised or added....?

I don't know enough about Palangio Iron Vrok and how he conquered Maniria during Gbaji War after the Battle of Verge for I cannot read Harmast Saga or Arkat Saga, how Inhuman King of Ryzel was subdued by him? (Tradetalk #10)

<<

http://www.btinternet.com/~Nick_Brooke/carmania/bullshah.htm

On their holiest day in high summer, the Shah entered Raibanth with his army to offer thanks to the Eternal Sun God and accept their oaths of submission in the Star Dome Temple. The city fathers not only made obeisance, but offered him the Sceptre of Rule, and hailed him as Padishah - greatest of kings - of all Peloria. Cartavar said afterwards that if he had known, he would not have gone there that day: "for why should I accept as Raiba's gift that which I could have taken from him by my own strength?">>

<<ESOTERIC, adj.

Very particularly abstruse and consummately occult. The ancient philosophies were of two kinds, -- exoteric, those that the philosophers themselves could partly understand, and esoteric, those that nobody could understand. It is the latter that have most profoundly affected modern thought and found greatest acceptance in our time. >>

Ambrose Bierce: Devil's Dictionary
http://www.alcyone.com/max/lit/devils/

End of Glorantha Digest