Ralian Orlanthi

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 22:53:22 -0700

David Dunham:

>I don't think the people of Ralios are
>at all Heortling, even though they have adopted some Heortling
>cultural practices (and the Heortling religion).

The Heortlings are not the sole source of Orlanthi worship. There are also the Talastings and the Harandings. So the fact that the Lanksti and the Delelans (and Saug etc.) worship Orlanth, does not mean they adopted the Heortling religion. The Lanksti are derived from the Dawn Age Karians, which means their ancestors were probably Talastings rather than Heortlings. The Delelans as part of the EWF might have adopted Heortling practices, but I prefer to keep their ways unlike the Heortlings.

>Siglolf's name sounds more like he's from Aggar or Heortling lands.

Considering his history as being imprisoned by the God Learners, I think he's native to Ralios.

--Peter Metcalfe