Re: East is east (except when not).

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 08:42:36 -0700

Alex asks

>On what planet (or lozenge) is Lankst not in eastern Ralios? If you
>mean "Delela" or "the East Wilds", I wish you'd say so.

It's in Vestmonstran, the "vest" said to mean not an overgarment (American) or an undergarment (British) but "west."

(Delela is only part of East Ralios, and I still don't think the locals call it "East Wilds." OK, they probably don't call it East Ralios either, but rather Delela or Saug or Corolaland or more likely, Belovaking lands...)

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_pensee.com
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html