Re: World greatest Tournament

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 22:10:10 +0200

TI wrote:
> I have been trying to read Germany "World Greatest Tounament (1996)". It
> seems that some interesting facts can be found in this booklet for the
> Kingdom of Nomia, Alakoring Orbuni Clan and Ingolf Garanazar clan. (It
seems
> many new ideas induced in this freeform, like the Naskorion Duke, etc...)
> Perhaps I should speculate the difference of European Glorantha and
American
> Glorantha....

If you want to read some of the texts, I can sending them to you in english. I think I still have them - because I have written most of the booklet. But the english version is sold out. I think we will publishing the whole thing as PDF file on www:tradetalk.de soon.

In Tradetalk # 3 is the whole story of Naskorion, its Duke and the stygian church of Naskorion. This issue is still available.

In fact Rise of Ralios was written by american (Jeff Richards, David Dunham) and european authors (Jörg Baumgartner, Paolo Guccione and myself). so it is a cooperated work.

Ingo

End of Glorantha Digest