Alakoring and Verenmars

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 23:00:30 +0900

From Fragments of my Alakoringa graffiti.....

 Alakoring was not a typical good ruler.

 When Kings of Saird came to him and asked his help to convince their subjects to their order, Alakoring said.
"Orlanth is not a man of leisure to do with each of your petty affairs! And
we must solve our own problems by my own (My friend sorcerer said) Why do you worry about to let your clansfolk to keep freedom? I know if you are strong, you don't need any oppressive authority of Youf or Monstrous Unity."

"Do you want to Sword and Helm again? People begin to forget Orlanth!"

"I am not Vingkotling, so I don't know Sword and Helm...OK, I will go to
Orlanth's Hall next Sacred Time and counsel to the Great God about this problem. And I will let you do something by yourself."

 And he brought Rite of Orlanth Rex to his follower Kings how they can keep leadership without help of priesthood.