RE: Otkorion of Safelster and Lankst of Vesmonstran

From: Nick Brooke <nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 15:43:44 +0100

Not sure I understand what you mean:

> And there is the great threat in 2nd Age to Arkati, Hsunchen and Orlanthi.
> Galvosti Church of Nomia: Valantia & Col were their center in the Nick
> Brooke's site of Malkioni Galvosti Church.

>>From Old Article of Tales of the Reaching Moon#13: <<The sect originated during the last part of the Second Age, when the Galvosti Dynasty of Nomia ruled much of Ralios. The kingdom of Nomia was friendly to the God-learners and when the God Learner fell, Nomia was also destroyed. In the early Third Age, the remnants of the sect were nearly wiped out by vindictive Orlanthi barbarians. Most of the remaining Galvosti live in Ralios.>>

> I don't know why Nick slipped such an exciting piece to this article....

I didn't write that article, which was pieced together from an unfinished cult writeup by Greg Stafford & Sandy Petersen. I didn't write the Galvosti sect writeup at www.etyries.com/sects/galvosti.htm - that's by David Hall. And I'm not sure why you're telling me that the article shouldn't have been exciting! Finally, I have no idea why I'm included in this mass-mailing in the first place. If you have a question for me, ask it. If not, please keep me out of the loop!

Cheers, Nick