Re: Pavis's Dastardly Plot

From: Ian Thomson <jalmar_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 00:02:51 +1000

>>the whole Black/Blue/Green Age thing and the
concept that in the Green Age there is no such thing as individuals actually gives the whole "Pavis was trying to restore the Green Age" a whole new spin.<<
Although possibly this concept of trying to restore the Green Age is actually an incomplete remnant idea of what was actually planned

>>Now the whole plan to return to an idyllic paradise
is a far different kettle of fish, if returning to Paradise means I lose myself in the process.<< Yes, that would be quite abhorrent to most

>> There's lots of potential for conflict and drama when a group
of player characters who have been helping the Pavis temple, actually find out what it's all leading to and even better is that it's got lots of nice shades of grey.<<
It would be unlikely that anyone, other than a PC who advanced through the Priesthood over many years would actually find out what was going on. Certainly PCs of different levels might think they have found out what is going on, then later think that at last they have really found out what is going on, and later still find out that they have really at last really found out what is really going on (but perhaps this time not be quite so sure) :)

>>It makes an interesting storyline even better, those
people of Mani are even weirder than I thought!<< Yes, they are weirder than has so far been revealed