Re: Otkorion of Safelster and Lankst of Vesmonstran

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 22:21:41 -0700

Terra Incognita

>How about the Common Custom...like greeting, Weregeld (David called it as
>Honor Price...?) Wedding Custom for Pelorian Alakoring?

Although it may not be historical to some of the common Orlanthi analogs, I always thought that it was more fun in game terms to have wergild vary depending on the "social worth" of a person.

There were several cultures (such as Viking era Iceland) where wergild was a fixed legal value, no matter who was killed.

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_pensee.com
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html

End of Glorantha Digest