Re: Celestial court

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 02:42:16 -0700 (PDT)

Gian Gero:

> Can someone in modern Glorantha worship a god of the
> Celestial Court? I mean, as a very rare or unique
> option (like the worshipping of a great god without
> the intercession of a subcult), could a modern
> Gloranthan meet an initiate of (for example)
> Kargan-Tor?

Another way of seeing it is that you can worship a CC deity in modern Glorantha, but you shouldn't expect the deity to answer in any way (i.e. no confirmation that your worship reaches the deity, no afterlife, no magic).

There are (a few) people in the East Isles who worship the High Gods for example, with little tangible result.

Nils Weinander

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com