Re: Celestial Court

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 05:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

me:
> > I mean, as a very rare or unique
> > option (like the worshipping of a great god
> without
> > the intercession of a subcult), could a modern
> > Gloranthan meet an initiate of (for example)
> > Kargan-Tor?

Julian and others:
> See Kargan ST p. 103.
>
> The cult of Uleria, for another example

Yes, thanks: I missed the reference to Kargan in ST.

For plotline purposes, I push the analogy a bit further: if Kargan may be contacted as a subcult of Humakt, Orenoar could be considered a very unusual subcult of Lhankor Mhy?

Provided that the answer is "yes", to which deities is Tylaenea liable to be connected? In the plot I am designing I need a nemesis for an "Orenoar devotee".

Thanks,

Gian

Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience