Celestial Court Deities

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 22:27:56 -0700

Gian,

>For plotline purposes, I push the analogy a bit
>further: if Kargan may be contacted as a subcult of
>Humakt, Orenoar could be considered a very unusual
>subcult of Lhankor Mhy?

Unlikely considering that Lhankor Mhy does not have the same relationship to Truth that Humakt does to Death. The nearest god is Dayzatar who is hardly reachable these days (and the only myth that states her fate states that she now resides with Dayzatar).

Since the Pelorian myths of Dayzatar that we have do not know Orenoar, I think Orenoar and Dayzatar are connected together in the Holy Country (probably in the civilized regions of Caladraland - i.e. the Low Temple and Porthomeka). An Orenoar cult would be still be quite strange.

>Provided that the answer is "yes", to which deities is
>Tylaenea liable to be connected?

Eurmal and Donandar are the most obvious that I can think of.

--Peter Metcalfe