Talking of the Green Age...

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 17:06:51 +0100 (BST)

In a fit of hubris last night I ran (in a manner of speaking) a Green Age HQ. (Or maybe a "White Age T&J", given the content.) Specifically, the "Brightface" myth. Would anyone like to have a stab at the most likely consequences of being of the "yes, let's give BF the authority to sort out these piddly little problems" school of thought? Broadly speaking ought it to pep up her "Earth Queen" to the "disimprovement" of "Find another way", on the basis that consensus is being supplanted by authority, or ought it to screw up the Queenly magic, on the basis that it's being hosed by _solar_ authority? Or, all of the above/none of the above...

(What I'm not telling you of course is what a Heortling Ernaldan is doing in a Pelandan myth, anyway...)

Cheers,
Alex.