What's New At Questlines

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 00:29:51 +1000

What's New At Questlines for May:

 http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/questlines.html

I have uploaded a number of new Poser renders in 1024*768 desktop wallpaper format to the Questlines 3D Gallery, including a mounted Vingan warrior on 'The Road To Pavis' and an Orlanthi heroquester experiencing 'Huraya's Tears'.

I am in the process of making most of the Questlines renders available in this format.

I have tweaked the Orlanthi Name Generator to make generating new names easier for those on slow connections.

Plus a major expansion to the Heortling Poetry page, some other minor updates and new links...

Please enjoy!

John

nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au                           John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

And if the earthly no longer knows your name, Whisper to the silent earth: I'm flowing. To the flashing water say: I Am.

End of Glorantha Digest