[HeroWars] Totaly "off topic" Seaching for Ed Gore

From: Osentalka_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 18:48:58 EDT

--part1_81.1c73aa7e.2a2bfada_boundary

Hello Friends,=20

sorry for disturbing you, but i am searching for mr. Ed Gore, Cthulhu gamer=20 and auhor of some cthulhu articles.=20

If someone knows about his whereabouts, and can give me an email adress, i=20 would be very grateful.=20

Sorry again, for this off topic mail.=20 Bad Andr=E9 ...

Cheers

Andr=E9=20

--part1_81.1c73aa7e.2a2bfada_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"2">Hello Friends, <BR>
<BR>

sorry for disturbing you, but i am searching for mr. Ed Gore, Cthulhu gamer=20= and auhor of some cthulhu articles. <BR>
<BR>

If someone knows about his whereabouts, and can give me an email adress, i w= ould be very grateful. <BR>
<BR>

Sorry again, for this off topic mail. <BR> Bad Andr=E9 ...<BR>
<BR>

Cheers<BR>
<BR>

Andr=E9 </FONT></HTML>