Pavis Pages and Zines

From: Ian Thomson <jalmar_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:56:18 +1000

Hi Folks

To coincide with the release of Legacy ...
(now I'm assured is actually in the mail to subscribers) :)
... I've slightly revamped the Companion Homepage and the frontpage with some super-duper pictures from Dario Corallo. http://users.bigpond.com/jalmar/glorantha.html

Having reviewed all of the zine now in the format in which it went to print (which sadly I didn't get to entirely review before the publisher got it) it seems that this time all the maps are present and correct! Yay!
(and there's a fair few of them so I was sweating bullets for a while)

There is one map problem - the rough sketch of the location of the Art Museum is the punultimate version - It has an incorrect highwater  mark for the Zola Fel (which needs to be tippexed out). This is important because of the description of how to reach the AM that is detailed in the scenario.

Other errors may come to light and will be dropped into the errata as they are found, but hopefully not many. I've spotted a few but I'll wait for my hardcopy in case they are font related (on my trial version of Quark).

On a related note, I stopped the postman this morning as he was about to fold my copy of the UW: Thieves' Arm and cram it into the mail box (phew).

What a magnificent piece of work!!
I was able to peruse it on the tram on my way into the city and its just utterly superb. A fantastic mix of old-style Glorantha and new HW/HQ content. Well done guys.

Ian