More Arkatism

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 22:50:58 +0900

<<Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:51:44 +1200
From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com> Subject: Sentanos

Terra Incognita

>In Genertela Book, Duchy Sentanos is Stongest Nation in Modern Ralios: (but
>weakened by current War against Otkorion and Siglorf Cult and failure of
>Summoning Arkat Incarnate), but I cannot understand Connection Tortun and
>Lady Erengazor with Rokari in Older Version Runequest #3 Deluxe Box
>Introduction Glorantha: this older version mentioned Sentanos as One Hold
>of Rokari Influence.

The standard interpretation is that Lady Erengazor overthrew her Rokari father (circa 1604 ST) and instituted the Proven Appearance of Arkat. I don't think Sentanos in the days of Erengazor's father was solidly Rokari but rather Rokarism was the creed of the court and that the vast majority of Sentanos were Stygians.

After Zzabur killed Personified Malkion, he came forward and said to his people, "I found a principle which can be applied to everything." But False Gods could not believe it and went to the land beyond Logic.

First Vadel came outside of the Citadel of Logic, and found Danmalastan was surrounded a Mirror which reflected their own appearance, Vadel said, "I can use this reflection for deceiving Zzabur, as did him against Malkion." But Vadel didn't understand whole principle of Zzabur, so he and his people was killed by Zzabur's Blast. But Devil, though "Brithini" couldn't understand it wholly, remained and spread evil.

After it, Zzabur said, "I think we should hide this principle because it is dangerous for fools."

Second, Talar Hrestol came forward and the Knight saw himself in the mirror what he wanted, "I can understand what I should do and should be through myself, because Heart teach me Joy through beauty of Justice, I don't need Zzabur's principle anymore."

Zzabur thought the Prince's idea was also dangerous, so he ordered his agents to make him exile and crucified over the Sogolotha Manbrola. But he realized after that by do so, he made another pattern. Zzabur called it Martyr and tried to avoid outside affairs, plotted to Great Spell sunking whole of Fronela.

Third, Horali Arkat came forth from Elven Forest of Danmalastan and told to the mirror, "I can make a double in the Mirror and I realize I cannot live without killing my another half, I call it Chaos. And Gbaji is my Enemy what must be destroyed (See Revealed Mythology) I'll make Four and see the Hidden Secret of Sorcery what should be before Zzabur." Arkat disappeared from the vision of Brithini after many horrible deeds that made Brithini upset several times. Zzabur felt secured.

And from there where Arkat disappeared, Ganesatarus appeared from the Mirror, Carmanos called it the Twin of Creator, Zzabur didn't say anything about it, but demons and false gods who could not find support from the Righteous Power, no matter they liked it or not, because they are Ghosts succumbed by Hollowness.

Fourth, Argalis of Jrustela came there and said, "Zzabur's Idea is Quite Good. But we are mortals on the contrary of Brithini, but Hrestol taught us how to use the chance from the shackle." But Zzabur didn't teach him what will occur when God Learners would apply the principle of all of World, and that itself change the World through their experiments. So Zzabur cast Closing and move the last remnant of Danmalastan to Other Side, and from it, God Learners fell.

Fifth, Prince Snodal saw the Zzabur's Map and replaced the Syndics Ban from it, (unfinished?)