New Heroes of David's List

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:56:42 +0900

<<Heroes of Glorantha updated 27 Apr 2002

Afati
A king of Tishamto. [RM.37]

Belesta
Ancestress of the Thinokos people; one of the Three Crewmen of the Great Boat. [RM.43]

Boroto the Pointer
Ancestor of the Thinokos people; one of the Three Crewmen of the Great Boat. [RM.43]

Dengbalu
Zaranistangi who sacrificed to Tolat, and obtained Sword of Tolat. [RM.39]

Estender
Storm Age Malkioni hero, who tried to find the Castle of Logic. [RM.4]

Froalar
Father of Hrestol and Ylream, the king of Seshneg at the Dawning married the pagan earth goddess Seshna Likita and was transformed into an immortal prophetic serpent with a human head. [RM.21]

Girl Twins of Jederes
Storm Age Malkioni heroines, who tried to find the Castle of Logic. [RM.4]

Herjan
Cursed Knight of Seshnela. [RM.22]

Inki the Steersman
Found the Great Boat, and led the Third Migration from Thonobutu, founding Ulrana. One of the Three Crewmen of the Great Boat. [RM.43,48]

Jarkaru, the Indigo Conqueror
Artmali war leader who conquered the Agimori kingdom of Tishamto, then plundered the world with the Aquamarine Armada. [RM.38]

Malukinda
Came to Thonobutu with the Three Crewmen of the Great Boat and liberated it from demons. Great Protector of the Thinokos Tradition. [RM.43,48]

Miirdek
Searched for Elamle in the Great Outrigger Wave Calmer; led the migration from Sharzu to Maslo. [RM.44]

Nralar the Old
A Seshnelan king, who died in 632 after 114 years of rule. (Some sources give his name as Nepur.) [G.I.22, RM]

Paslac
Last Autarch of Arkat's Stygian Empire. [RM.25]

Salvid the Magus
One of the Incorruptible Sons of Damolstan, who defeated the Iron Mountain mostali. [RM.25]

Serozos
Jrusteli prophet who spread monotheism. [RM.11,25]

Solomit
Storm Age Malkioni hero, who tried to find the Castle of Logic. [RM.4]

Son of the Hawk
Hero of most Arbennan tribes. [ML.104, RM.51]

Syranthir Forefront
A General who was driven from Loskalm by the God Learners, marched up the Janube with an army of ten thousand men, and founded the Carmanian Empire. Karmanos was his son. [TotRM 16.48, RM.26]

Trymir
Jrustelan who led the Return to Righteous Crusade and became Hero King of Seshnela. [RM.26]

Talje
Chieftain, from the Nele lineage. [RM.41]

Talor the Laughing Warrior
A companion of Arkat's who could always see the funny side; rumored to bring the Loskalmi "Strength through Joy". He cursed the Telmori. [RM.26]

Xemela
First Saint; wife of Froalar and mother of Hrestol, whom she sacrificed herself for. [RM.27]

Zzabur
The Prime Wizard of Brithos, who engineered the Closing [G.I.26] He describes himself as a rune. [RM]

RM=Revealed Mythologies, >>

I know some difference of the concept of "hero", mine and David Dunham.... For the heroes of Vithela, I should recommend to add manifest Mystics and some other heroes like Jesolo the Sailor.

TI