Lunar Nicknames

From: pavis <prax_at_chello.fr>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:41:43 +0200

> From: Edward G McDonald <EGM_at_Trinity-Group.co.uk>

> I need some help from you all regarding Lunar names.
>
> As you may know, British soldiers were nicknamed Tommies (from Kipling'ss
> Tommy Atkins) and Russians were Ivan. Now what would Lunar soldiers be??

You all know about US soldiers been named "red neck" in viet nam ? (Here a question : is there any link with the "rednecks" bad word used in same way as hillbilly ?)

You know that Duck Point or Duck city was named this way because the donald duck city name was protected by copyright and that there s a lot of silly names in Glorantha tha finally work well ?

You know all the work Nick Brookes have made on lunar empire and especially on the red army ?

If yes to all, then u know that the basic lunar soldiers are called " Red Nicks ".

Gregory Privat

pavis_at_free.fr
prax_at_chello.fr

gloranthan page in french :