From HW Mailing List: Future Ralios

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 18:23:52 +0900

Samuel:
> > 4 - what is the relation between the orlanthi to lankst and
delela
> > . are they friendly or enemy ?.

David:

> Probably neither, in that I don't think there's that much
> communication between them. I think any Orlanthi travellers from
one
> land would be welcome in the other, as much as any Orlanthi from
> foreign lands are (you'd give them hospitality but not necessarily
> trust them).

In Old Wyrm's Footprint, Alakoring was born in Halikiv. (But it should be changed for after many years have passed.) IMG I think his family was a refugee from the troubles of their homeland...as Perseus's mother exiled from her homeland after she got her son by Golden Rain. (Because her father would be killed by his Grandson in the prophesy.)

After his exile, Alakoring went back to Lankst.

Some says that Christians always tend to attribute the pagan gods which their ancestors believed with fickle or grim characteristics. and that original mythologies were different from that of Snorri (Norse) or other greek legends.

Most of Mythology should be rewritten from the point of view of Malkioni (Godlearners)....?

TI