Re: Summons of Evil

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:22:12 -0700

"Terra Incognita"

> I have never used "Summon of Evil" Ritual in the actual playing time of KODP
> (except few time to be warlike and want to kill some non-humans, but elves
> and deluge are not worth for trying...) what is the purpose of it? Ancestors
> want us to do so?

The Summons of Evil ritual was perhaps shoehorned into King of Dragon Pass -- but it's something we've used frequently in our roleplaying games. If you know there's Chaos out there somewhere, threatening your herds, it's often easier to make it come to you than to try to find it.

> Excuse me if I have irritated you by several silly postings, David. I am
> recently busy but still feel to live on nerve ....

If I'm the David in question, I've never been irritated by your postings.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>

End of Glorantha Digest