Re: Hender's Ruins

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 06:45:28 EDT

In a message dated 16/06/02 11:04:15 GMT Daylight Time, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org writes:

<< Is there any info available on Hender's Ruins? I've tried the three links  that Google knows (one of which is Biturian Varosh).

 Sorry if this should be on the hw list but I'm boycotting yahoo.

 Phil Hibbs.

I think it is a EWF era fort, called the Eye of the East, used by the Third Council to keep watch on the nomads of the plains. I guess it was stomped by Waha. Cannot think where this is from, probably Drastic Prax.

Keith