Two-Legged Alliance

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 00:31:38 +0200

I'm informed that the hoary "which is the third member of the Two- Legged Alliance" thread is considered officially as "one for the Narrators". Which makes it GD fodder !! :

Me, elsewhere :

.

> ... I had an idea once, that there is a weird Lavala Tribe of Rock
> Lizard Folk (see AR 107) : weird Waha people who have intelligence
> and are herbiverous, and are associated with the stupid and
> carniverous Rock Lizard. Maybe, like the Moros, the Lavala won the
> draw and got the Eaters Knot, but they were too slow and lazy to
> stop the Men from just grabbing the Intelligence Knot and
> scarpering ...

I'm proposing this idea to fellow Narrators as a cool idea for the third Two-Legger Alliance member.

> They'd be most reviled by the Moros, of course, as being the most
> flagrant Cheats in all the Greatlands.

I don't really like the idea that the Moros accuse most humans of cheating, without an actual example of cheating by humans.

Julian Lord

End of Glorantha Digest