3x2 legs alliance

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 06:00:50 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Julian Lord" <julian.lord_at_wanadoo.fr>
> ... I had an idea once, that there is a weird Lavala
Tribe of Rock
> Lizard Folk (see AR 107) : weird Waha people who
have intelligence
> and are herbiverous, and are associated with the
stupid and
> carniverous Rock Lizard. Maybe, like the Moros, the
Lavala won the
> draw and got the Eaters Knot, but they were too
slow and lazy to
> stop the Men from just grabbing the Intelligence
Knot and
> scarpering ...

I'm proposing this idea to fellow Narrators as a cool idea for the
third
Two-Legger Alliance member.

Aren't Rock Lizards supposed to be quadrupedals? Me, I prefer the idea of King Condors as the third (inhuman) party of the alliance, but it's a matter of taste.

Gian

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com