peltats and earth cults

From: Gregory Privat <prax_at_chello.fr>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:32:14 +0200

Thank you all for your answers... and yep, i think I got some Vinga stuff melted with maran and babeester... But you know, for us praxian, they re all the same.

Peter : About war paints, where do the info come from ? Is it your creation ?

I ll let you all know when the painting work is made and online... but feel free to go on giving your advices or complement info, cause i m still waiting for those mini to arrive in my mailbox ;-)

Last : at last tentacle, someone was going to run a miniatures game set in Big Rubble but i think it was at same time as Tarsh Wars (All Hail the memory of the Char Un commander who died with honnor on the field !) I remember your face, but not your name... could you please contact me ?

Gregory Privat

pavis_at_free.fr
prax_at_chello.fr

http://pavis.free.fr/prax