Nida and Western Rockwoods

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:57:39 +1200

Terra:

>Do you know anything about Jolanti Rebellion against Nidan Mostali? When
>did it occur?

 From the account in the Fortunate Succession after 561.

>Change the first landing place of Alakoring...(from Aggar to Brolia?)

Why? I assuming this is because of your statement on the HW list that Alakoring flew over the Nidan Mountains. But AFAIK he flew over the Western Rockwoods.

>Telmoria of Ralios & Laughing Warrior Talor.....it seems Alakoring also
>took a role to drive them from Ralios to Fronela and Peloria?

He's far too late for that to have happened. Alakoring's active around 920 ST whereas the Telmori have been sent roaming by Talor four centuries before.

>Book of Drastic Resolution: Chaos, and Dorastor: Land of Doom
>Telmori of Nangtali Plateau fled from High Llama (from Talor? Alakoring?)
>to come to the Land of Chaos....around 850 ST? Dorastor, and some of
>them went further to....Dragon Pass?

The Telmori didn't reach Dragon Pass until 1470 when they killed a King of Tarsh.

--Peter Metcalfe

End of Glorantha Digest