Terra and his Tea Party

From: Meints, Richard (R.J.) <"Meints,>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:50:11 -0400

Terra Incognita uses an Alice in Wonderland analogy for how things are with the GTA, Greg, and Works in Progress...

In the end, we all need to keep in mind that most of Greg's works in progress are on peripheral subjects that aren't what most of us would call "mainstream" glorantha. Most of the material on the GTA sites, without trying to sound like I am bragging or being a "I know secret Stuff" kind of contributor, deals with two main themes:

  1. Upcoming books being written.
  2. Very esoteric topics only a few diehards care about.

The above categorizations are not meant to bad-mouth the GTA restricted sites purpose or content. I just want everyone to realize that much of the info isn't what people think it could be. It's not stuff the world is crying out for.

Rick