Wrong kind of raccoon?

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:12:49 +0100 (BST)

Trotsky:
> [...] I'd imagine the Vanchite theist racoon worshippers have a somewhat
> similar personality to the thieving-bastard-trickster-loving-Lotari racoon
> hsunchen of Ralios, even though they aren't at all related in any other
> respect.

Hrrm. You mean the people aren't related in any way, either culturally or in origin? Or do you mean there's no magical/otherside connection or similarity between the two, what with them being in different "systems". (Hey man, it wasn't me. You want the _other_ procyonid supernatural entity, guv.)

> What Sartarites call Tusk Brothers are just Mraloti with cool spirit
> magic, IMO. They've muddled up the myths about the Cursed Telmori with
> those about Mraloti (and Hsa and Rathori), and think that they're all
> like that, whereas it's just a few. The few that your PCs met in your
> RQ2 campaign, in fact :-)

Works for me. Repeat as necessary for any perceived Tigersons/Hsa discrepancies...

Cheers,
Alex.