More Unnecessary Meddlings

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 20:36:28 +0900

From inside of the tea pot.....

Sorry, Chris. For my abusing Ventriloquism. (I never think you should say something as I want.)
BTW, as a poor excuse, if someone go into Hero Plane with heroquesters from other cultures, (like Orlantio Imtherians with Sartari, or Carmanians with Brolians, etc....)

In a sense, they perceive differently in same place, or they go different places but still be able to feel the presence of their companions, and they can "expect" properly their foreign companions behave.....

My Ventriloquism.
> > Mad Hatter:
> > Some of Gloranthaphiles are wealthy, others are
> > poor. Some are fanatical, others are not. (And the
> > groups might be overlap but are never the same.)

> . . .
> > Mad Hatter:
> > And I don't like increase of "Work in Progress"
> > materials. Greg feels secure because as far as they
> > are WIP, he can feel relief. Vice from consequence
> > IMHO. He slowed down his work.....
> . . .
> First, I don't give a darn about what prices, high or
> low, Greg may charge for Gloranthan products. I buy
> them all, anyway, eventually. So, it does not concern
> me that some Gloranthaphiles are wealthy and others
> are not, nor that the prices of works in progress went
> up.

Sorry, my English is still less far from standard of GD. I meant the "Volume" of Unfinished Work. Not "Price". Like Leonardo da Vinch, from my limited sight, labels of "Unfinished" seem stigmas of Greg.....(Though I admit he might not have gotten enough profit by publishing Pelorian Trilogy through "King of Sartar" style method.) Please don't go to extreme artistic perfectionism....

But if Greg can decrease the price of membership of GTA, by selling many HQ official materials. It seems the flame of frustration can be extinguished...(But I am too pessimistic.....to say such equivocal prophesy.)

> Mad Hatter:
> And it seems that Greg himself sometimes ignore the
> policy, if we strictly consider the policy like
> secret society, Greg should also consider about
> other men's yes or no before he reveal it!
> laughable.
>
> Second, it is OK by me if Greg ignores his own policy
> concerning GTA materials. (I don't know that he has,
> but those are the words you seem to put in my mouth.)
> He's the author. He gets to decide how his works are
> used.

Maybe I should add "stupid" to the head of "secret society".....

Richard Meints:
> In the end, we all need to keep in mind that most
> of Greg's works in progress are on peripheral
> subjects that aren't what most of us would call
> "mainstream" glorantha. Most of the material
> on the GTA sites, without trying to sound like
> I am bragging or being a "I know secret Stuff"
> kind of contributor, deals with two main themes:
>
> 1. Upcoming books being written.
> 2. Very esoteric topics only a few diehards care about.
>
> The above categorizations are not meant to
> bad-mouth the GTA restricted sites purpose
> or content. I just want everyone to realize
> that much of the info isn't what people think
> it could be. It's not stuff the world is crying
> out for.
>
> Rick

It sounds to me like a speech of Anthony in Shakespeare "Julius Caesar" while he defending Brutus....
But my intention is always warped by the air of Mad Tea Party.......

TI