Nonetheless, it's what the Doraddi shaman told me

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 00:57:22 -0700

At 06:01 AM 7/6/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Perhaps Langamul (as such, not Amuron) _is_ the spirit
>world for Doraddi? I.e., when he was killed his
>spirit separated from the material world and formed a
>new world?
>
>If so, it certainly would not be provable.

Nonetheless, it's what theDoraddi shaman told me.

Please do continue on your speculation along these lines. I am lurking to see what assumptions can be drawn from what is available. The Animist rules have been revised for HQ, and your views will have to change to fit them, so please forgive me for letting that cruelty occur. One thing: Adoration, btw, is now not the proper term to use. The upcoming ILH-1 will explain Adoration.
Jeez, they will be an exception to the HQ rules before they are even published!!

Greg Stafford, greg_at_glorantha.com
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>

End of Glorantha Digest