Re: Old Boys and Fairness

From: Karin Goihl & Daniel Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 19:26:13 +0200

>Email me, and let me know why it's "mercenary".
>This is getting to be a bit much for this
>list, even though I'm enjoying the posts.

I sure don't know why. Many of us gave some money. Everyone else can too. Those who haven't still have access to nearly everything. There's so much on Glorantha now that I can't keep track of it. I haven't looked at the restricted-to-initiates info in ages and have long forgotten how to find a password. There's more than enuf info to keep me occupied without it.

>I have found the Gloranthan community, especially electronically,
>to be very egalitarian and open when it comes to sharing.
>People who are doing research, or even just want to discuss
>opinions are presented with a wealth of info.

Very true. There's alot more than enuf to do for Glorantha than any of us have time for. Get in contact with people working on something you're interested in and you'll be force-fed info whether you actually work much or not.

>If you just want easy access to get a photocopy of everything or a free
>download of everything so you can then just sit back and read all the
>great stuff out there, forget it.

But there is alot of free stuff all over. Go onto the Glorantha site and look thru all that, and then thru the links to other sites. Anybody care to guess how many feet high of printer paper it would take to print everything from all Glorantha sites? In any case the result would be more than you could read thru, and much of it is good stuff.

Daniel