What's New at Questlines?

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_primus.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:12:05 +1000

What's New At Questlines for June?

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

A quiet month for Questlines all in all , as I've been concentrating on C02 module and seminar preparation, not to mention work project deadlines and the odd medical emergency.

A few new goodies however.

All the character sheets for my Convulsions '02 module 'Everything Is Thunder' are now online in spiffy PDF format. There's a Daylanus clan champion, a Helerite Black Ram weaponthane, a Barnatari godi, an Enferaldan gyrda with a Roitina streak, an Odaylan huntress and of course the obligatory young Finovan raider who likes poetry, plus more module background than you can poke a spear at. If you're not going to C02, you may find them useful for a bit of campaign NPC colour. The module itself will be available in similar format after the con, as will the characters in excel format so they can be modified to your needs.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/thunder.html

The Harried Heortling's Guide to Identifying Babeester Gori, previously posted to this list. On the main page. Just 'cause.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

A whole new section of roleplaying links, most fun, all useful, for those lonely evenings when your GM doesn't show. Includes links to such gems as
'How To Be A Cultist' and 'The Big List of RPG Plots'

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/link.html

'Huraya's Tears' - A reworked Orlanthi rebel midst misty heroscape in the 3D
Gallery. The graphic is in desktop wallpaper format.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/poser.html

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au                           John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

The Rain has many faces.

End of Glorantha Digest