Horsing around

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_nildram.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:34:39 +0100

> Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:01:01 +0100 (BST)
> From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
> Subject: Unrelated horses (etc).

> My next question is more along the lines of where ['common horseness'] "is", if it's not
> a magically real connection. After all, if it were magically real, surely
> it would be present in some form in the O/S. But that was also my
> previous question, so I'll endeavour not belabour the point... Is it
> purely a "mundane world fluke" they happen to "resemble" each other?

Well, puttting on my Godlearner hat (mmm, comfy) and applying my Runequest Sight, I see that all horses have a Horse Form Rune (related to the Animal Form Rune), most have a Middle World Rune, but some have Spirit World Runes, others Divine World Runes, etc. So, I'd guess that that 'common horseness' is the Horse Form.

I guess that bog standard horses have the Material World Rune, with the other Worls Runes being uncommon and (by definition) magical.