Playing Hooky

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:10:00 -0700

At 05:38 AM 7/24/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_celtic-webs.com>
>I _AM_ talking about a standing army.
A Dureving would ot be in a standing army. The time requirements would not allow it.

>But, Reaping Day is one of the 28
>days that make up the 10% of an Orlanthi's time - it doesn't matter what
>he is initiated to. He must (orlanthi 'must') attend.
>
>If it makes answering my initial question easier, change the situation
>to Sword Day.

An army on Sword Day keeps doing its army work. It gets a blessing to the work if they do it right.

>Many people have said that you can miss a day here or there. When does
>it become too many?

That is precisely what your campaign is to determine. The number varies according to an unknown principle.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_glorantha.com
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>