Fronelan Vadruli

From: Kevin P. McDonald <paul_mcdonald_at_ncsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:47:14 -0400

Peter Metcalfe:

> The Vadrudi of Fronela are not animists.

I am getting ready to run an adventure in eastern Fronela, and have been wondering about the Vadruli. I would greatly appreciate any information, theories, or wild speculation that you (or anyone else) might have about the current (1621) status of these people. Where do they live? What are their customs like? How do they relate to their neighbors? ect.

Info on the Fronelan Vadruli of more ancient times would not be turned away either, for that mater... <laugh>

~Kevin