Horses in Dragon Pass sans Elmali

From: Will Johnson <one_wandering_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:26:23 -0700

I apologize if this has been done to death, but I am wondering if much has been done or said regarding horses within Sartar for clans that do not have Elmal worshippers or do not follow his ways.

I know several places have said that Elmal worship is not very common in Sartar. However, horses are. It would make sense that Barntar followers would care for ponies pulling plows. It would also make sense for Issaries to care for pack horses.

Would Orlanth take up the slack in terms of horse-care for thanes who ride into battle mounted? Would Voriof followers care for them in the role of stable-boys?

Will Johnson