Re: Queen of Holay

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 19:43:37 -0700

Terra

> I can't remember well who said that Vinga was once a mortal woman, not
> goddess

Greg once said so, in answer to a question I paid $1 to have answered. (An Australian dollar, I believe.)

I don't think Vinga is the Queen of Holay, though I never ran my Post-Dragonkill game long enough to explore the Butterfly Princess.

> I guess that David Dunham and his game induced the idea of Kero Fin
> soverignty over Dragon Pass, and KODP hints relation between priestess of
> Maran Gori and FHQ and Unspokenword: Wintertop Shadow inherits this idea

I thought all of this was fairly clear in King of Sartar.

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>

End of Glorantha Digest