Re: Krjalk

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 08:14:43 -0700

Peter

> Even though most Westerners do not like Dwarves and Elves,
> they would look at you funny if you called them Krjalki IMO. I
> think some Merfolk would also be excluded.

I suspect the Sedalpists would consider all of them krjalki (though they're hardly mainstream Westerners, living as they do in Umathela). And all of their anti-krjalki magic would work on any of them. (Well, other than the spells developed for specific species, of course.)

--

David Dunham   <mailto:dunham_at_pensee.com>
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>