Collapsing otherworlds

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_weinander.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:58:52 +0200

About a month back, there was some discussion on how the three otherworlds collapsed during the greater darkness, the dead walking with the living and all kinds of undesirable stuff going on.

I have been trying to make a god-learner correlation of this story with Vithelan myth. That proves rather difficult though. The only Vithelan conflict that I can see causing such a horrendous destruction is the Oorsu Sara war, which is a much earlier mythical event (the closest thing to the explosion of the Spike occurs in the Herespur war).

Any thoughts on this?

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams.