The Glorantha Digest searchable archives

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_albionsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:40:17 +0100

It is with great pleasure that I announce that the Glorantha Digest searchable archives are back on-line. Point your browsers at http://www.gloranthadigest.com/archive.html for lots of gloranthan goodness from years gone by.

The most likely (I hope!) search has been optimised, so that searching for keywords in the body of a message is now considerably quicker than before. Use the other options only if you need to.

At present, only about 10,000 of the 41,000+ messages have been loaded into the database, but the others are being processed as we speak. Pre-processing everything to make the searches faster does take a while, so it'll be a few days yet before everything is in.

In the meantime, enjoy what is there, let me have any feedback, and sorry for the delay.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson