Oorsu Sara

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:33:17 +1200

Nils:

>Turning it the other way round, the Vithelans remember the
>Oorsu Sara was as almost destroying the cosmos. Why don't
>other cultures have anything similar in early mythical ages?

Oorsu Sara happened at the end of the God's Cycle which is the equivalent of the end of the Storm Age. At this time elsewhere, the Storm Tribe was having its arse kicked at Stormfall, Malkion had been exiled while the Vadeli were attacking and the Artmali Empire was destroyed by Firefall. I don't think these people would have noticed an ex-mystic conquering all of Vithela.

--Peter Metcalfe