Resurrection quest?

From: jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:20:18 BST

Over in a RQ3 game, my Yelornan has just been killed, and is likely to be the subject of a resurrection attempt. We'd like this to involve more than just "priestess casts 3-point spell, you're back."

I've found what TR has to say about Relife Sickness. I've found that we have a week while my PC's spirit hangs around the Halls of Silence. What I can't find is much about what a Resurrection ritual should involve. I have vague memories that it's a sort of mini-LBQ, and that a Trickster is required, but can't find references.

Anyone got any pointers for me?