Information about Adari, please.

From: Dag Stålhandske <dag.staalhandske_at_vastervik.mail.telia.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:33:46 +0200

I need information about the city Adari. I have roamed the internet but = found only a few sentences. There is supposed to be a great deal of = information about it in Tales of the Reaching Moon #3, but that is out = of print so I cannot buy it. I turned to Greg Sez on Issaries home page, = but Greg politely pointed out that he was currently under time = constraint due to the work needed on HeroQuest. (I presume we should = treat Greg Sez as temporarily out of order until HeroQuest is published, = and I suppose no one in the Glorantha community would think that he is = making an unwise order of priority in this.) He kindly suggested that I = turn to the digest, so here I am.

Could someone please provide me with information about Adari. I am = especially interested in mundane political, military and economical = inforamtion about the city, such as population and garrison figures, who = is controlling the city, their attitude in the Orlanthi-Lunar war and = what is traded in the city.

If you wish to address me directly instead of writing to the digest my = email address is: dag.staalhandske_at_vastervik.mail.telia.com , though I do presume the matter is of some general interest.

Yours sincerely

Dag Stalhandske