Slarges

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 10:43:05 -0700

>From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
>Subject: Non-dual entities
>Greg Stafford
>on Entities not subject to the Cosmic Duality
>> >Skath and Skanth
>
>>I do not know of these entities. Forgive this old brain. Did I write of
>>them? If not, I am not going to try to include them in a discussion of my
>>Glorantha.
>
>Siamese twins (male and female) in Dorastor.

Ah yes. Well, chaos beings in Droastor do nothing to support a rule. Eceptions, absolutely.

>> >Great Slarge belong in this category.
>
>>I don't know where this comes form, but much has not been told about
>>slarges that I know and I only want to warn people about that.
>
>Great Slarges reproduce parthogenetically (Elder Secrets)

You know I occasionally state things which are not absolutely true.

>which would make
>them females (I think).

Or perhaps the (Gloranthan, specifically Mostalic) equivalent of cloned beings?
Let's see, subintelligent cratures with worked metal implements, hmmm...

Greg Stafford, greg_at_glorantha.com
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>