The Aeolings blow back and forth yet some more

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 08:22:20 -0700

At 05:52 AM 9/6/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Joerg and Peter:
>How about Rokari in Heortland?

That is the current poisition.

>> The current thinking from Issaries, or to be more precise, what Greg
>> was musing on the topic a couple of weeks ago, is that the Aeolian's
>> strength in Heortland is recent (as a result of cooperation between them
>> and King Rikard) and that most of the Malkioni are conservatives/Rokari
>> that live in the river valleys (as per the old article).

>It means that there is relatively drastic change occurred after the Death of
>Belintar?

Is that a surprise?

>Joerg:
><<Last time I talked to Greg (and he was musing then, too) the Aeolians
>were so dominant for Esvular that they were the main HeroQuest keyword
>for that region. But Greg's musings are as steady as the winds...

The main change for today is that an earlier form and competitive form of Malkionism existed in Heortland alongside Aeolianism, which is a very unusual form of religion that has recently come to the fore.

>We'll know as soon as there is official word on events and places in
>Heortland. Which might take some time...

Only until HQ is out. The simple monotheism of the area will be outlined.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_glorantha.com
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>