Re: Glorantha digest, Vol 9 #202 - 6 msgs

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 02:12:35 -0700 (PDT)

> 1. Atrocity etc (Greg Stafford)
> Judgement is absolute, but the actions are not. I
> have said it before. The
> magnitude of personal actions varies wildly to
> manifest the punishment.
> Also, "turnign into a broos" does not necessarily
> mean "turning into
> another species." You are still a human,but also a
> broo.

Ehi, I really enjoy this answer!

Let me add (hope not to fall OT) that RW Christianity Teaching(or the Christianity I belong to) says the same thing.

Judgement is absolute, corrupt the nature of the sinner and it is independent from God's Will, in a certain sense: the nature of the universe (the inrtinsecal laws) and of man "punish" the sinner much more than the deliberate Will of God does. This way the idea of God as a Punisher is anti-christian: God tries to save the souls form the damnation they call on themselves.

Sorry for the OT, but I couldn't resist...

Ciao,
Gian