Cheap Hero Wars BUNDLE for sale

From: Osentalka_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:25:29 EDT

Hello Friends,=20

sorry for this advertiseing mail. :-(

In 1999 i had ordered several "Deluxe Hero Wars" Boxes and "Anaxials Roster"= =20
Books for a german game fair. Unfortunately we didn=B4t sold as much as we h= ad=20
hoped for.=20
The year after that event, the german edition of "Hero Wars" appeared, so=20 that people bought on the game fair 2000 that item instead of the american=20 boxed edition.=20
I have still left to many Deluxe boxes as well as Creature books left. I nee= d=20
the money, and the storage space.=20

SPECIAL OFFER "Deluxe Hero Wars" AND "Anaxials Roster" Bundle for only=20

49.90 EURO (or US-Dollar; or 33 GBP)=20
This includes S&H.=20

You save 15 EURO (or US-Dollar)

Please email me directly.=20

Please exuse this private advertiseing mail... ...and crossposting...

Cheers

Andr=E9=20