Sun Dome Temples

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 23:20:18 +0900

How many Sun Dome Temples exist in Genertela? (I don't have my old Sun County Book at hand.)

As far as I can find in UW's Lunar Map, 10 SDTs are in it. Tarsh 1 near Gardint

Aggar 4 Forantin River Side (I don't know why so many SDTs locate in the Tarkaling land. There might be interesting story about them, Alakoring and Verenmars, or simply Martin, Harald or others put on them to the most rural land of Lunar Provincial Kingdoms.)

Imther 1 (Its god might be specifically called Khelmal)

Holay 1

Saird 1

Vanch Hills 1 (Hill of Gold: Center of "Yelmalio" worship, I don't know how their god is called, Tunoral the Thief is not appropriate for Templar Hoplites)

Sylila 1 (If someone must call their Yelmalio Dayseneras, they might call so for they are closest to DH, perfectly IMHO.)

And we know Vanntar's SDT ((King Tarkalor and Monrogh) Doublecross of Templars.....(OiD!)) and that of Prax. 12 temples exist if I can count by that way.

*Other Possible Locations of Yelmalion Worship: though they might not be hoplites as Prax Sun County......

Balazar (Tharkantus might be popular name for 2nd Age Yelmaions, and as far as we can read the Griffin Mountain, some of yelmalions exist there.)

Far Point (Harvar Ironfist and Lowlanders, John Hughes might know how natives pronounce "Yelmalio" aside from "Elmal")

Caladraland? (I can't recall.....but Tradetalk fanzine talked Something about Yelmalions)