Red Star and Blue Star

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 00:34:01 +0900

Andreas:
> Julian Lord wrote some very cool stuff about Uz eyesight I really liked.
But
> the mentioning of the "red, hot stars" made me want to point out that in
our
> world, the stars that look red are actually the coldest. Stars that shine
blue
> or blue-white'ish are actually the hottest.

Most of trolls are color blind except few (like Indigo Mountain Hunters: see Drastic Resolution Darkness).
I think if trolls can see bright blue star, it looks white rather than red for them, but I don't know well about the system of color blind in RW physics.

> That's our world, maybe not so in Glorantha.

In Glorantha, there are two green stars, And shades are not lack of lights. And stronger stars like Shargash and Rufelza has this color, so I am not sure.