Re: Glorantha digest, Vol 9 #216 - 5 msgs

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:38:38 -0500

>Message: 4
>Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 07:21:17 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
>Subject: Gloranthacon
>To: glorantha_at_rpglist.org
>
>Sez Guy:
>
>> . . . the not-unlustrous Chris Lemens . . .
>
>Only when I polish my balding areas.

I know that ye cast envious glances upon mine own flowing golden tresses,=  not unlike Yelmalio's wheaten sheath. However, mine heredity is like unto=  destiny: like unto the fields after the harvest, mine licks shall be=  reaped. I offer unto the Goddess of the Harvest that I shall be spared the=  full measure of the Curse of the Hairy Ear that hath befallen my clan. But=  alas! I fear that I am too late.

Guy
Galactic Overlord. Drama Critic. Swear fealty to Torgon at=  http://www.cafepress.com/torgonthrone/ . Torgon has spoken.